- Book a Flight
- Modify a Booking
"PIVUT means ours"
Since 2005, Canadian North has been providing the PIVUT fare to the beneficiaries of the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement and the Inuvialuit Final Agreement. With their shareholders, Nunasi Corporation and the Inuvialuit Development Corporation, they are very pleased to once again offer this discounted fare to their beneficiaries.
Effective April 1, 2013, all beneficiaries and spouses
may take advantage of unlimited PIVUT fares for travel
between June 1, 2013 and May 31, 2014
at discounts of at least 65% off*,
anywhere Canadian North & Calm Air flies!
*Plus applicable taxes and surcharges. Valid on flights
operated by Canadian North and/or Calm Air only.
on Canadian North + Calm Air flights, please visit
or call 1.877.61.PIVUT
one of the following 3 methods to book:
- Request your travel dates by calling
Calm Air's PIVUT office 1.800.839.2256
State that you are a beneficiary and are booking a PIVUT Fare. Our agent will verify your beneficiary qualification and make your booking.
- Go to your community airport to fill out a PIVUT ticket request.
The airport will work with you to complete the PIVUT request form and fax it to our PIVUT booking office. Later, once space is confirmed, payment can be made at the airport and our agent will provide your confirmed itinerary as receipt of purchase.
- Download and complete the
PIVUT request form here.
FAX: (204) 778.6954 | EMAIL: email@example.com
Things you should know:
- Travel is valid between June 1, 2013 and May 31, 2014.
- Payment must be made within 3 days after a reservation is confirmed. If payment is not received within 3 days, flights will be cancelled.
- Keep in mind that the earlier you book, the greater chance you will have of getting the dates you prefer, as seats are not always available on the dates you prefer.
- After booking, you will be given a RECORD LOCATOR or a reservation number. This is how we find your reservation in our system, and will allow you to travel. Please be sure to bring this with you on all flights.
- You will also need to travel with Government-issued picture ID. If you have any questions on ID required, please visit www.calmair.com or www.canadiannorth.com.
- The PIVUT offer is not redeemable for cash. It is also non-transferable to someone else, nor may it be reissued or refunded.
- Offer excludes Seat Sales and other discounts.
- Stopovers en route are not permitted – travel must be from the first community you board in to the final destination.
- Changes are permitted and are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in the cancellation of all remaining flight segment(s). The flight(s) will be forfeited and will have no value.