- Book a Flight
- Modify a Booking
Is your sports team traveling to a tournament or maybe even provincials? Is your hunting/fishing/tourist group planning a northern experience? Is your business group attending a seminar or convention in Winnipeg? Perhaps you have individuals from all over gathering in your home town for a conference (or a wedding)? Calm Air offers group travel discounts, flexible rules and friendly Group Travel Specialists to help you with travel for that special event or program.
Calm Air’s Group Travel Specialists are eager to help you plan and book your group of 7 or more people. Our convenient flight schedule (and at times adjustable), our flexible conditions and great rates make group travel easy and affordable.
Here are some ways we make group travel easy for you:
- Flexible terms and conditions on great discounted fare.
- One-stop booking and arrangements made by our Groups Travel Specialists.
- Group bookings require only a $50+GST deposit per person upon booking.
- You can wait until seven days prior to departure to provide passenger names.
- Name changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure at no charge.
- We will arrange handling of excess baggage and cargo.
- Unique handling requirements and minor schedule adjustments may be accommodated upon special request and whenever possible.
Obtaining a discounted group rate with flexible rules is just one call or click away. Contact our Groups Department at 1-800-839-2256 or simply fill out our Group Travel Request form and someone will contact you.
Is your organization having its annual convention in Rankin Inlet? Are company representatives attending a conference in Winnipeg? Perhaps you are organizing a reunion or wedding in Churchill. Whatever your reason for gathering 7 or more people to a single Calm Air destination, let our discounted rates and flexible rules help make your event planning easier and your travels more enjoyable.Booking
- Call our Group Travel Department at 1-800-839-2256 for a conference quote, to check availability and to receive a conference number for your attendees.
- You have the option of booking your attendees or you can simply advise them of the conference number so that they can contact our Groups Department directly.
- Since Calm Air operates in a ticketless environment, we will fax or email itineraries with confirmation number to your attendees and they are good to go!
- Full payment by credit card is due at time of booking.
- Name changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure with no charge.
- Name changes within 24 hours of departure are subject to a $50 fee + GST.
- Flight changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure and are subject to a $50+GST change fee or fare upgrade, whichever is greater.
- Cancellations are permitted up to 2 hours prior to departure.
- A cancellation fee of $50+GST per passenger will be charged, with the balance placed in a Calm Air credit file to be used up to one year from date of original purchase.
- Any cancellations made less than 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time are both non-refundable and non-creditable.