- Book a Flight
- Modify a Booking
For the comfort and safety of all passengers, our agents must enforce the number, size and weight of all carry-on baggage on Calm Air flights. Oversized and excessive amounts of carry-on baggage can cause flight delays, so please confirm your allowance before your trip.
- Each fare-paying passenger is permitted two (2) pieces of carry-on baggage.
- Combined weight of these pieces is not to exceed 20lbs.
- Combined demensions (LxWxH) is not to exceed 10in x 16in x 12in or (25cm x 40cm x 30cm).
- All pieces must be properly stowed under the aircraft seat or in an overhead storage bin.
- Sizing devices are available at the airports for you to ensure that your carry-on baggage is of allowable size.
- Small cameras, coats, and purses (10in x 12in x 8in or less).
- A reasonable amount of reading material for in-flight use.
- An approved infant or child restraint device, an infant’s food for in-flight consumption.
- A cane, an urn, containers carrying life-sustaining items or other similar items.
Other Rules & Carry-On Tips:
- Refer to the Transport Canada and CATSA websites for a detailed list of prohibited carry-on items.
- Please carry on all personal medications. Medical required syringes and needles are permitted onboard, providing the needle guard is intact, and must be accompanied by the prescription medication with a printed label identifying the medication name and the issuing medical office or pharmacy.
- All sharp objects, toy guns, sporting articles such as golf clubs, baseball bats, skates, etc...are not allowed as carry-on baggage.
- Please be prepared to power on all electronic devices (laptops, cell phones, mp3 players, etc) being carried on through the security check point. Calm Air assumes no liability for these items when packed in checked baggage.
- Please stow heavier items under the aircraft seat, and lighter ones in the overhead bin. Place wrapped items in your checked baggage, otherwise, you may be required to unwrap them at the security check point.